“The Core Seminars” – This practical seminar has hundreds of ministry leaders in a model that emphasizes responsible evangelism, effective discipleship, student leadership, and the empowerment of young people. The curriculum focuses on reaching unchurched, non-Christian young people with the Gospel, and helping them become fully devoted followers of Christ.
We emphasize five core principles that are essential in making a difference in the spiritual lives of teens. Topics include:
- Making Youth Ministry Relevant Without Compromise
- Developing of a dynamic Leadership Team
- Discipling Students Toward Leadership
- Penetrating the Youth Culture with the Gospel
- Strategic Programming – Designing youth group meetings that attract un-churched kids, as well as take Christian students to the next level.